At EDAC Aero Precision Components we understand our Quality is what differentiates ourselves from the competition.
Our formal Contract Review process, with each order, ensures complete compliance to customer specifications.
Backed by our commitment to our Certifications we operate under the understanding that our quality is what separates us from the rest, with that understanding we operate under these driving forces:
- Quality starts with planning of the manufacturing processes.
- Quality is built into the process and monitored on the shop floor.
- Machinist and inspection personnel are trained in GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing).
- Internal audits allow us to monitor our systems, identify training needs and improve processes.
- Effective Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Actions enhance the product.
- Standard Work results in known outputs for part to part reliability.
Our commitment to excellence is the main reason we are sought after by our customers.
- NADCAP - Conventional Machining as a Special Process